Translate

Saturday, June 1, 2013

{Simple Saturday} Summer Bliss

"...Life is bliss, taste it..." - Mother Teresa 

Today, all I could think about is how blessed I am with beautiful friendships and how blissful my Summer has been so far because of them... I am grateful beyond words. 
Creating so many lovely memories in just the simple things... 
Laughing at each other's silliness, smiling just because we're in each other's presence, not even having to speak enjoying every minute of silence together. No matter how bad a day I am having, they are always there to cheer me up. Or to just listen and share with me their wisdom. Most importantly, they want me to get to Heaven, always encouraging and inspiring me and leading me to God.  
I hope I can be just as good a friend in return...













With the craziness of life it's easy to forget how blissful life really is. Simply love those God has put in your life. They're there for a reason. 

My life is truly total bliss! God is so good.:)
Find the bliss in your life.


Con amore in Cristo,
Bluebird

Please visit the Country Girl's Daybook for more Simple Saturday posts!!

1 comment: