Translate

Sunday, December 21, 2014

~ Ponderings ~

If I truly lived each day on this earth as my only way to get to Heaven, how would my life-style change?
I cannot try to get into Heaven after I die.
My life here on earth is what I have to get to Heaven.
My life here on earth is not my home, it is how I reach my only home.
If I truly use every moment of every day to fulfill my ultimate purpose - holiness and being in Heaven with God forever - how would every aspect of my life change?

What does it mean to not be of the world?
What does it mean to live a life that will bring me to my true home?

What does it mean to be a Roman Catholic? What do I need to do, and change, in my life in order to fulfill my purpose?

I have a choice to make, today and every day of my life.

Am I going to live the life of a Roman Catholic or am I going to live the life of a human being in the secular world?

"For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it." 
- Matt. 7:14


Con amore in Cristo,
 Bluebird

No comments:

Post a Comment